Washing and Drying
When drying your garment, please ensure you follow the wash care guideline stated on the label. Some of our garments cannot be tumble dried as this can cause shrinkage.
Protect your garments by turning the heat down on your iron, turn the garment inside out when ironing or even cover the fabric with a damp towel before ironing.
Wash with care
1. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibers from entering the ocean.
2. If your garment has no visible stains, you can wash at a lower temperature.
3. Fill your washing machine to save energy but avoid overloading.
4. Wash on low temperatures to save money, energy, and preserve your clothes.
5. Use liquid detergent instead of powder to avoid microfibre erosion when washing.
6. Air-dry instead of tumble drying to save money, energy, and protect delicate fabrics.
Please view the below documentation to see our garment care guides.