Banner Retail prides itself on its efficient service levels and aims to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. However, at peak periods of the year, this may not always be possible.
Our standard method of dispatch is DPD or TNT carrier. Other methods are Special Delivery, Royal Mail and, upon request or as needed, DHL/Fedex. Orders can also be collected by arrangement by the customer's designated carrier.
Provided your account is web-enabled, orders can now be placed online for dispatch worldwide. However, UK accounts that wish to dispatch outside of the UK mainland should contact customer service first, as such an order may well require additional input. Non UK mainland accounts will have their orders held pending confirmation of method of dispatch and, where applicable, appropriate Customs documentation.
Carriage Charges - effective from 1st August 2020
Web orders under £80: £8.95
Web orders over £80: Free
Non-web Orders over £200: Free
Non-web Orders under £200: £8.95
Before noon - £10.00 extra
Before 10.30am - £15.00 extra
Saturday delivery - £18.00 extra
Scottish Highlands & Islands, N.I, Eire & Channel Islands 2 day service - £10.00 extra (over £250 FOC)
Special Delivery - At cost
Next day delivery
Banner prides itself on its efficient service levels and aims to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. However, at peak periods of the year this may not always be possible.
A surcharge of 10% on freight costs will be applied if customers do not have their own account with any freight forwarder. Stock orders are not guaranteed for next-day dispatch.
Stock lines: Orders not taken within two weeks of the originally agreed dispatch date will be cancelled.
Bespoke orders will be dispatched and invoiced within a two-week window prior to the latest required dispatch date, as agreed at the time of order. Any customer requiring a delayed delivery will incur a 10% surcharge on the whole order.
Goods may be returned if:
- Prior approval has been provided and
- goods are found to be faulty, or
- we have made a mistake with the items we have sent you, or
- you are returning samples which have been sold as returnable, or
- you have made an error in your order, this is subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Discontinued/Clearance/Non Stock/Bespoke or embroidered items cannot be returned or credited, unless faulty.
Please note, all garments must be returned within 30 days of purchase; be in original packaging and saleable condition with all bags, tags, hangers and labels affixed in original condition. Faulty garments need to be sent back within 3 months of purchase.
- To submit a return, please click here to download and fill out the returns form
- Once the form is populated, please send the form to email@example.com
- The returns request will be input onto our computer and a Returns Authorisation confirming the garments to be returned, with the Returns Number, will be issued and sent to you.
- Please pack the garments to be returned with the Returns Authorisation and send this to Banner Ltd, Kennet Way, Trowbridge, BA14 8BL or await collection if due to our error (but post small packages, cost will be refunded).
- Please also write the returns number on the outside of the package/box.
Any errors in dispatch that have not been identified by either you or someone on your behalf, and which have been altered or worn later, will result in a claim for a refund being denied. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please contact Customer Services in the first instance at 0333 7000 888 or fax 0845 23 01 888